Well here we are again. Have I mentioned I love my Android phone yet? I do an I enjoy finding new apps. I am currently experimenting with virtual personal assistants. I have tried several but for me I have found three which work best for me. Skyvi which I use mostly just for fun, conversion, and listening to my Facebook and twitter streams. Also I like Vlingo for most other things, texting, listening to received text messages while on the road so I am not distracted while driving. And last is the newest Dragon Go which is the best voice search app I have found. It will let you choose between web, Wikipedia, and several other results. Now with that being said I could not do any of this without US Cellular! I have tried AT&T which gets very poor service in my area. My son has Big Red and has the same problems as I had with the "other" carrier. But with USCC I have a good signal just about everywhere I go. This has allowed me to save about $50 a month by not having long distance on my land line! And with USCC's free incoming and free night and weekends on the Belief Plan I am saving even more! Thanks USCC for your service and great phone selection.
If you are interested feel free to message me through Facebook.
USCC customer crew member
No comments:
Post a Comment